JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Holder revives Wales investigation; Is this to deflect F&F attention?

Attorney General Eric Holder, under political fire for the alleged Justice Department cover-up of Operation Fast and Furious, is trying to breathe new life into the 10-year-old investigation of the murder of Thomas Wales, a federal prosecutor killed Oct. 11, 2001 in the basement of his Seattle home.

<broken link removed>

Monkey dust, no doubt about it. The same is true with the letter about medical marijuana users being prohibited from buying or even possessing firearms or ammunition. Whatever it takes to get your eye off the ball.

Yes, it'll chamber....it is smaller in diameter than 9x18. 9x18 is .363 and 9x17 (.380) is .357 if'n I disremember right...

There was some confusion about it, though, I thought I had read that it was a rebarreled to .380 PM and not a 9x18 PM...George at Makarov.com was asked by ATF to provide the names of all customers that had purchased new barrels. He replied that they didn't keep that kind of information, it wasn't a serial numbered part. There was a HUGE thread on that subject on the Mak forum years ago.

Following Dave's logic now would be the right time to do the old late Friday document dump complete with charts, graphs and revealing another program named "Wide Receiver" out of the Tucson office.

New Fast and Furious docs released by White House - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

The documents show extensive communications between then-ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office Bill Newell - who led Fast and Furious - and then-White House National Security Staffer Kevin O'Reilly. Emails indicate the two also spoke on the phone. Such detailed, direct communications between a local ATF manager in Phoenix and a White House national security staffer has raised interest among Congressional investigators looking into Fast and Furious. Newell has said he and O'Reilly are long time friends.

Congressional investigators for Republicans Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) have asked to interview O'Reilly by September 30. But the Administration informed them that O'Reilly is on assignment for the State Department in Iraq and unavailable.
Pure coincidence.

The White House counsel who produced the documents stated that some records were not included because of "significant confidentiality interests."
No!

Monkey dust, no doubt about it. The same is true with the letter about medical marijuana users being prohibited from buying or even possessing firearms or ammunition. Whatever it takes to get your eye off the ball.

You're just saying "monkey" because you're racist, and Holder is an "African"-American!! :s0131:

(I thought I'd just represent the leftys around here, since they are DEAFENINGLY ABSENT on this subject!!!!) ;)

Shuffleboard at ATF while agency flacks scream ‘responsibility’

Wednesday’s announcement of major transfers at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives had been anticipated by this column for several days, but it is not going to take the attention away from, or the pressure off of, how much Attorney General Eric Holder knew, and when he knew it.

<broken link removed>

Just so we understand how absurd this is, they will prosecute Rodger Clemens and Barry Bonds for lying to Congress about something as trivial as baseball, but when someone dies and you lie apparently all you really need to say is oh I just misunderstood the question.

If the US Attorney did not understand the question, it proofs he is incompetent. He either lied or is incompetent. Maybe both, but either way he must go. This whole Chicago gang is as corrupt as they get. The more dirt Issa digs up the better. If they are dirty they belong in prison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top