Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holder jump starts Wales case...to deflect from Fast and Furious?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

pokerace and (deleted member) like this.
  2. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Monkey dust, no doubt about it. The same is true with the letter about medical marijuana users being prohibited from buying or even possessing firearms or ammunition. Whatever it takes to get your eye off the ball.

3. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Crud. Am I gonna get a letter about my Mak now???

4. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

The article says the killer used the wrong type of ammunition in his PM.
    Was it .380 ACP? Would that chamber?

5. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Yes, it'll chamber....it is smaller in diameter than 9x18. 9x18 is .363 and 9x17 (.380) is .357 if'n I disremember right...

There was some confusion about it, though, I thought I had read that it was a rebarreled to .380 PM and not a 9x18 PM...George at Makarov.com was asked by ATF to provide the names of all customers that had purchased new barrels. He replied that they didn't keep that kind of information, it wasn't a serial numbered part. There was a HUGE thread on that subject on the Mak forum years ago.

6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Following Dave's logic now would be the right time to do the old late Friday document dump complete with charts, graphs and revealing another program named "Wide Receiver" out of the Tucson office.

New Fast and Furious docs released by White House - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Pure coincidence.

No!

7. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You're just saying "monkey" because you're racist, and Holder is an "African"-American!! :paranoid:

(I thought I'd just represent the leftys around here, since they are DEAFENINGLY ABSENT on this subject!!!!) ;)

8. rufus

Touché

9. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Good call Dave! Attaboy!

So either you're as cynical towards politicians as I am or you got mad predictive skills.
    If it's the latter, got any football scores for next weekend? You can PM them to me.:thumbup:

10. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

11. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Shuffleboard at ATF while agency flacks scream ‘responsibility’

Wednesday’s announcement of major transfers at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives had been anticipated by this column for several days, but it is not going to take the attention away from, or the pressure off of, how much Attorney General Eric Holder knew, and when he knew it.

Shuffleboard at ATF while admin flacks scream

12. rufus

Just so we understand how absurd this is, they will prosecute Rodger Clemens and Barry Bonds for lying to Congress about something as trivial as baseball, but when someone dies and you lie apparently all you really need to say is oh I just misunderstood the question.

If the US Attorney did not understand the question, it proofs he is incompetent. He either lied or is incompetent. Maybe both, but either way he must go. This whole Chicago gang is as corrupt as they get. The more dirt Issa digs up the better. If they are dirty they belong in prison.