JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quote of the Day: And This is What Finally Dislodged Holder, Too Edition
By Dan Zimmerman on October 19, 2014
grassley_issa.jpg
"Based on the serial number from the police report obtained by Judicial Watch and documents obtained during our Fast and Furious investigation, we can confirm that the assault rifle recovered in the vehicle on July 30, 2013 was purchased by Sean Christopher Steward. Steward pled guilty to firearms trafficking charges resulting from his involvement with Operation Fast and Furious." – Sen. Charles Grassley and Rep. Darrel Issa in Eric Holder's Top Deputy Resigns Amid Revelation Fast and Furious Guns Used in Phoenix Crime [at <broken link removed> ]

Now imagine how much we would know if our dear Prez hadn't covered the tracks of a failed attempt to restrict liberty and freedom? I also can't help but wonder what this has to do with Holder' resignation. At least he is defending and giving safe haven to Radical Islamists on his way out. I wonder if down the line we will get to see something actually done about the election theft's that these traitors helped with. Whether it's Black Panther's in Philadelphia and Chicago(probably other places, but how would we know?) or Al Franken' winning votes being found in the trunk of a car or ballots filled out by felons.

Though I in no way support the old boss, I sure am pleased with how fast our first election based on race fell on it's face. Though the "progressives" will never admit it, Obola, Holder & Co. made us long for the good ol' days of Bush/Cheney within their first two years. They make Mondale/Ferraro or Dukakis/Bentsen look like Adams/Jefferson or Jefferson/Burr.

American voters have the attention span of a flea, this is well off the radar with all the other shocking and scandalous Obummer activities. These psychos seem to be able to one up themselves every time

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top