JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Would do $70, shipped.

Hoping to trade some capped Tulipwood Hogue grips for a Smith K/L frame for a set of Hogue wood grips (type of wood doesn't matter) for a Ruger Redhawk. Grips were on a gun once in the gun room, never fielded. Includes attaching stirrup and screw, but no original container. Would probably toss in a little cash to cover shipping and handling. :D

K or L Rd. Tulipwood Stripe Cap [19720] - $94.95 : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!

Damn, Snark'O, those would look good on my Model 64...anything else your looking for in trade? Im all out of garand stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I put 'em on my 686 to make sure I had the right size listed (thanks, Snew, for that important safety tip!) and it was awful hard takin' 'em back off again. But they're really just too pretty for me to use for day-2-day work.

I'll keep hoping against hope for a trade for the Hogues for a Redhawk for awhile, but can see eventually giving up and turning it into a WTS ad, likely for the cost of the lamo camo Redhawk grips. Which would be about 3/5 the price of these. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top