Hogue Tulipwood Grips for round butt K/L frame Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Would do $70, shipped.

Hoping to trade some capped Tulipwood Hogue grips for a Smith K/L frame for a set of Hogue wood grips (type of wood doesn't matter) for a Ruger Redhawk. Grips were on a gun once in the gun room, never fielded. Includes attaching stirrup and screw, but no original container. Would probably toss in a little cash to cover shipping and handling. :D

K or L Rd. Tulipwood Stripe Cap [19720] - $94.95 : Hogue Inc., The Best Value In Handgun Grips, Rifle Stocks and Accessories - Bar None!

OP
gunhobbit
Reactions
Damn, Snark'O, those would look good on my Model 64...anything else your looking for in trade? Im all out of garand stuff.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I put 'em on my 686 to make sure I had the right size listed (thanks, Snew, for that important safety tip!) and it was awful hard takin' 'em back off again. But they're really just too pretty for me to use for day-2-day work.

I'll keep hoping against hope for a trade for the Hogues for a Redhawk for awhile, but can see eventually giving up and turning it into a WTS ad, likely for the cost of the lamo camo Redhawk grips. Which would be about 3/5 the price of these. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom