JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Took this stock off my Remington 700 aac-sd. The stock is fresh off the gun, never fired a single round with this stock on. I switched it for a more expensive stock :p. Nothing wrong with it, I just don't need it. It would be a good hunting stock or for some one that just wants to replace a wooden stock or something. I don't have any use for the thing and I figured id sell it to those who might want it. The stock is Ghillie Green but looks more like a greyish color. Its for SHORT ACTION Remington 700's with a HEAVY BARREL. It has aluminum pillars in the stock and is also made for the BDL models. Im just trying to regain some of my funds from this project of mine.

Link to it at Optics Planet:Hogue Remington 700 BDL Short Action Heavy Barrel PillarBed Stock Ghillie Green 70810 FREE S&H 70810. Hogue Gun Grips & Stocks.

They sell it for $103.34 with free shipping.

Ill sell it for $50.00 obo In Vancouver,WA.

Trades:
22lr ammo
.308 ammo
What ever really, I have no use for it.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

DSCN0292.jpg

DSCN0297.jpg

DSCN0296.jpg

Last Edited:
Just wondering, being that I have an SPS as well. What stock did you replace the original with?

The stock that I went with is a Bell and Carlson Tactical Medalist A2 stock. Its not terribly expensive. Mine came out to around $270 shipped. Sportsman Warehouse has some HS Precision sporter stocks for $250. I went with the B&C because I like the look of it and it has everything I wanted, I got mine in OD green with black spiderweb. Nice stock. I may eventually upgrade to a better stock one day, but for now, its everything that I need and nothing I don't. Only con for me would be the weight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top