JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently installed the handall jr on my kahr pm9 and it makes a world of a difference in the grip feel. Easy to install and trim as required for your liking. $7 for the jr, it was a no brainer.

I have an HK Compact and not sure how big/small your hands are, but I didn't like the feel of them on the HK. I have them on Glock 1st Gens and they were outstanding. Finger grooves provides a more secure feel to the hands when shooting, especially on a .40 or .45acp.

I had the Hogue slip-on on a second-generation Glock 19 which had no finger grooves, and it was just wonderful feeling, giving a little "palm swell", and really improved grip and control. HOWEVER, on one extended range session on a really hot (over 100 degrees) day, by the end of the day the grip had shifted badly around the grip and ruined my shooting aim. No problems except that one time.

I have a Pachmyer slip-on on a Walther PPk, and it too is really excellent. It gives finger grooves for better grip and control and reduces the legendary PPk "slide-bite" because the middle finger can squeeze tighter to prevent the web of the hand from rising. Never a problem.

The important thing about grip-sleeves is to get the right size according to the manufacturer, and follow their instructions. They should NOT be easy to get on...................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top