Hogue Furniture Special - Bonus: Can prevent you from going tacticool

Discussion in 'Lucky Sporting Goods' started by LuckySG, Oct 6, 2018.

1. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon
    Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR Supporting Vendor 2018 Volunteer

When your hand guard is a rubberized cylinder of aluminium without quadrails, MLOK, or Keymod there are precious few opportunities to overload the rifle. You are welcome. Be confident now that anyone who complains about your rifle with this furniture is simply a hater without merit.

Available sets in Black, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, Purple and of course Pink.

You get a monogrip ($23.96), milspec adjustable butt stock ($41.60) and the free floating hand guard ($89.96) as a package below cost at $125.00

I have these hand guards installed on several rifles so you can see and feel it yourself.

buttstock_FDE.jpg forend_FDE.jpg grip_FDE.jpg
    forend_ODG.jpg grip_ODG.jpg stock_ODG.jpg
    grip_BLK.jpg forend_BLK.jpg buttstock_BLK.jpg
    buttstock_Purple.jpg forend_Purple.jpg grip_Purple.jpg
    forend_Pink.jpg grip_Pink.jpg buttstock_Pink.jpg

Clean lines, comfortable cushion and an easy way to distinguish one caliber rifle from another with similar builds.

2. Kruel J

Kruel J
    Orygun
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yeahbut, how am I supposed to install my light, laser, vertical grip, bipod, mag holder, can opener and kitchen sink on one? :p

Good deal here guys. From a top shelf guy.

LuckySG and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon
    Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR Supporting Vendor 2018 Volunteer

Batman belt.

front.net%2Fimages%2Fcatalog%2Fproducts%2Fspy_gear%2Fbatman_ultimate_utility_belt_bundle%2Ffull2.jpg

sealine and Ura-Ki like this.