Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hogue Furniture Special - Bonus: Can prevent you from going tacticool

LuckySG

Reactions
When your hand guard is a rubberized cylinder of aluminium without quadrails, MLOK, or Keymod there are precious few opportunities to overload the rifle. You are welcome. Be confident now that anyone who complains about your rifle with this furniture is simply a hater without merit.

Available sets in Black, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, Purple and of course Pink.

You get a monogrip ($23.96), milspec adjustable butt stock ($41.60) and the free floating hand guard ($89.96) as a package below cost at $125.00

I have these hand guards installed on several rifles so you can see and feel it yourself.

buttstock_FDE.jpg
forend_FDE.jpg
grip_FDE.jpg

forend_ODG.jpg
grip_ODG.jpg
stock_ODG.jpg

grip_BLK.jpg
forend_BLK.jpg
buttstock_BLK.jpg

buttstock_Purple.jpg
forend_Purple.jpg
grip_Purple.jpg

forend_Pink.jpg
grip_Pink.jpg
buttstock_Pink.jpg

Clean lines, comfortable cushion and an easy way to distinguish one caliber rifle from another with similar builds.

Yeahbut, how am I supposed to install my light, laser, vertical grip, bipod, mag holder, can opener and kitchen sink on one? :p

Good deal here guys. From a top shelf guy.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet