JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey man, times is hard... 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

No, they actually do it. I've seen em. Took a couple of times before l tumbled to what they were doing.

I see people coming in with truckloads of cans but never have seen them dump water in the parking lot. I spose water is a cheaper buy than beer/soda. Maybe I give it a try so I can pay my latest veterinarian bills to the tune of $900... there goes the wife and my stimulus and my getting ready to look for a Ruger 22/45 Lite to buy. Prob beats waiting for the next $1400 stimulus. ;););)

I see people coming in with truckloads of cans but never have seen them dump water in the parking lot. I spose water is a cheaper buy than beer/soda. Maybe I give it a try so I can pay my latest veterinarian bills to the tune of $900... there goes the wife and my stimulus and my getting ready to look for a Ruger 22/45 Lite to buy. Prob beats waiting for the next $1400 stimulus. ;););)
It only puts you in the black if someone else fronts the money for the initial investment. In this particular case, taxpayers.

I've got eyes for a Ruger PCC and a box of ammo... $1400 oughtta cover it.

ODFW's campaign (proudly advertised in the Regs) to "address" the wild hog "problem" was nothing more than a front for their continued persecution of Clark Couch and his Clover Creek Ranch. (High fence operation near Antelope).

When Couch won a battle against them in court it became a vendetta.

The level of presence/population of wild hogs in Oregon is best evidenced by ODFW's own literature. Their representative photograph of a wild hog was borrowed from a Wisconsin website.

The best evidence of their hypocrisy toward high fence hunting (and I am not in favor of high fence hunting as done in Texas) is the Starkey Experimental Forest.

The best evidence of their hypocrisy toward "exotics" is Ringneck Pheasants, Hungarian and Chukar Partridges, etc. etc. All sanctioned and cultivated by ODFW.

When you take a "high and mighty" stance, you'd better consider the ground you stand on.

It only puts you in the black if someone else fronts the money for the initial investment. In this particular case, taxpayers.

I've got eyes for a Ruger PCC and a box of ammo... $1400 oughtta cover it.

Dang, good point!! I'm not eligible to line up at the trough! :(:(:(:(:(:(

LOL

I shot a Ruger PCC in .40..... great gun. Enjoy!

Cheaper to buy a whole pig than to shoot one in Texas.
And no doubt better eating as well.

I read a while back on another site it was mentioned very few eat the wild hogs shot in say Texas, as they are not that good.

No personal experience however just what I read.

BA327191-3445-4EFA-8090-6B62CBC5A61C.jpeg

Do you have to be a resident of OR to hunt infestation, ......er...., wild pigs?
Serious question because I am almost heading to FL for this but the drive will kill me!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top