JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale an almost mint condition Hogan H-223 16" upper receiver. I put about 500 or so rounds down range through the barrel. It's their "Hunter Rail" style. Click on the link and you will see the details of the upper receiver. Hogan used to make everything for Patriot Ordinance Factory. I have a spare stripped lower from Hogan with their LPK is you want it at an additional cost. It comes with the factory charging handle. I have added a Troy Ind. push button sling swivel that will stay on the upper.

These things retail at $1729.00 from Hogan for the upper receiver alone. I'm asking $950.00 shipped or $900.00 F2F OBO I am open to offers. These uppers are in VERY high demand. In case some are wondering, Hogan is the company that used to make everything for Patriot Ordinance Factory. There was a huge blow out due to allegations of POF not paying their bills and Hogan went their own way under their own brand name. Check the link to see what all went in to making this upper and you will surly appreciate it. I am in the Mukilteo / Everett area.

I also have an 18" version (Designated Marksman) with the full rail on top that is mint condition and almost new. I'm asking $1350.00 shipped or $1300.00 F2F OBO for that one. These things are beautiful. I kept the lowers for my kids and I went a different way from the AR platform altogether. The sights and the grip are not included.

I'm willing to take a Gen 4 Glock 17 or 19 or Walther PPQ (M1 or M2) in partial trade with your cash. If you want an upper receiver that is going to last you forever, then look no further. Hogan sued H&K as well as Sig Sauer because both companies committed patten infringement as they stole the design for their barrel nut.

Best way to contact me is via e-mail. longarm000atyahoo.com

Hogan Guns - Original Manufacturer of Short Stroke AR Gas Piston Systems. Custom AR Style Rifles for .223 and .308 Platforms

Hogan Guns - Original Manufacturer of Short Stroke AR Gas Piston Systems. Custom AR Style Rifles for .223 and .308 Platforms

View attachment 131135 View attachment 131136 View attachment 131137 View attachment 131138 View attachment 131139

Price Drop. I am not desperate to sell these. I am simply looking to free up space in the safe and finance other projects.