JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, the goats i saw were definitely not bighorns. One was mostly white with brown markings, one was mostly black with some brown markings, and the other was two different colors of brown. their horns were similar to a female bighorn. they were ugly goats, weird bodies, weird headshapes, kinda skinny faces not like a bighorn.

I always assumed those were mountain goats as I have only ever seen white goats around and east of rufus on I-84. Maybe like Motohead said, feral or free range. wierd

Well u can hunt coyotes with lights soo yea nightvision is definitly legal with hogs since they are an alien species. If you wanted to run dogs youll need 4-6 hounds and 2-4 catch dogs with cut gear on them.

Hog hunting
Why is it , that when comes to where the hogs are. So many of you are pansey about telling where the the hogs are. I know where I am going to go 4 wheeling to find them. But no real information from those that realey know. What is up with this.
I am actually begining to see his point:
1 yes he is an asshat
2 he has no idea of which he speaks
3 he might be hetrosexual, a bummer in Portland!
4 he knows nothing about firearms ( a big plus with the Orgonian)
5 he knows nothing about pigs in Oregon
6 he did no research about pigs in OR
7 he's an asshat
8 he has yet to divest his asshathood
9 he has rarely hit any object he has aimed at
10 his gender is still in question (as per Orgonian SOP)

:huh:
Hog hunting
Why is it , that when comes to where the hogs are. So many of you are pansey about telling where the the hogs are. I know where I am going to go 4 wheeling to find them. But no real information from those that realey know. What is up with this.
1 yes he is an asshat
7 he's an asshat

What the HE double hockey was that about:huh:

Hog hunting
1 yes he is an asshat
7 he's an asshat

If you would like help i could give the general area of hog activity, or you could also read page 1 or 2 of this thread and it has areas where they are active.
But if you just want to vent go ahead.
:s0155:

I am from Ca. There I bow hunted the hogs there. When I heard about hogs in Oregon I started this thread for Info. And I have to say its been one of my best threads. Other than the thread ,(why do we buy hollow points for 45 acp). After this red neck's comments. Maybe its time to end this Thread. I have found my place to hunt, Got two hogs so far. Fish and Game pointed me right to them. Thanks You all. Not YOU A.I.P. There is always one.

I am from Ca. There I bow hunted the hogs there. When I heard about hogs in Oregon I started this thread for Info. And I have to say its been one of my best threads. Other than the thread ,(why do we buy hollow points for 45 acp). After this red neck's comments. Maybe its time to end this Thread. I have found my place to hunt, Got two hogs so far. Fish and Game pointed me right to them. Thanks You all. Not YOU A.I.P. There is always one.

So where is your spot?

W44

Got a few dogs i'd like to transfer over to hogs, im tired of hunting coon and cat with em, especially in the thickets of the coast range... mainly cause the good-ol forest service says I cant burn my own trails thru the underbrush...

i was wondering about using dogs or night vision. But the regs say use of electronic sights is restricted, but that is for game animals. Hogs are considered envasive so hmmm.

In Oregon, there is no restriction on magazine capacity or firearm type when hunting invasive species.

Burning my own trails in reference to the way Native americans in the Pacific Northwest would burn annually to create/manage corridors of the forest and to eliminate the underbrush. The forests today are disgusting with all the dead wood and underbrush there are in them, sure the deer like them, but from an ecological standpoint its unhealthy for this system. HOWEVER thats not what this topic is about... its about raining down death and distruction on hogs!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top