JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
very interesting, considering the potential of liability if someone who attended the reloading class ends up maiming themselves...

Otherwise, I like the idea of a class to teach reloading.
I would think that making attendees sign a non-liability clause would fix that.

So if you follow the link to the Hodgdon website and look at the schedule, it appears to be from 2018

if we all open carry its not a rebellion

no you wont blow yourself up but if you DONT attend a reloading class your odds of blowing your self up INCREASE

if we rally the troops to make our counties 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries we are ridiculed for wasting our efforts

Im beginning to see why the west coast gun owners arent any help to preserve the second amendment

Finger ouch.jpg

very interesting, considering the potential of liability if someone who attended the reloading class ends up maiming themselves...

Otherwise, I like the idea of a class to teach reloading.

Think it would be great to see them do this. Interesting side note, when I purchased insurance as a firearms instructor, there is a clause that they DO NOT cover any classes on reloading. Been reloading since the late 70's but I honestly understand the logic.

Think it would be great to see them do this. Interesting side note, when I purchased insurance as a firearms instructor, there is a clause that they DO NOT cover any classes on reloading. Been reloading since the late 70's but I honestly understand the logic.
I understand it. Lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads