JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Powder

Fresh 2020 dates, going a different direction with my reloading. For sale 8lbs of TiteGroup

From the Hodgdon website:
As the name implies, this spherical propellant was designed for accuracy. Titegroup's unique design provides flawless ignition with all types of primers, including lead-free versions.

Unlike pistol powders of the past, powder position in large cases (45 Colt, 357 Magnum and others) has virtually no effect on velocity and performance. Cowboy Action, Bullseye and Combat Shooters should love this one!

Titegroup has it all - low charge weight, burns clean, mild muzzle report and superb, uniform ballistics.

VenMo, CashAPP, and PayPal(3%) options available. NO MENTION OF FIREARMS PARTS OR PIECES IF PAYPAL IS USED!!!Contact me after the sale via email for specifics

At this time this listing is for Oregon Only, NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE. Out of state buyers must drive or meet within 50 miles of Salem, Oregon

image0.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wish we were closer, I'd make offer on it, got primers that need powder!

I totally get it. Your just a bit outside the drive zone... If I was coming up to WA I would definatly bring it to you. However no plans as of now. Thanks for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top