JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale 5 pounds of Hodgdon TiteGroup powder. $17.50 per pound. I took it in on trade and I don't use it. I am in Lebanon and will hand deliver within reasonable distance of the Albany/Lebanon area. Any trades would have to be really good stuff as I like cash best. Louie 541-401-1063. I can post pictures of the containers but I don't think there would be any surprises there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still for sale or trade. Price reduced to $17.50 per pound. Also have Acurate Arms MAGPRO, #2 & #9, IMR 4350, Winchester W231 and several other powders that the containers have been opened. Will make a deal on the opened containers. Looking to sell or trade for factory ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.