JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,
I have a 1 lb sealed can of Hodgdon HP-38 powder. I want to trade this for 9mm, 38 Special or 357 Mag good quality reloads. Interested? Make me a proposition.
See my other ads for more supplies. It would be better if we do a combo deal. I rather get the ammo than cash, but can sell the supplies. Contact me via Private Message or call me at 971-222-3734. I am downtown Portland.
Oscar
Other ads:
  1. Federal No. 205 Small Rifle Primers
  2. Federal No. 155 Magnum Large Pistol primers
  3. IMI 224 Diam. 55 gr Bullets - 500
  4. Federal No. 215 Large Rifle Primers
  5. Hodgdon HP-38 - 1 lb sealed can

P6170005.JPG

Do you have a cash price on the HP-38? I'd take it if it were reasonably priced. I roll my own 9mm and .38 special but wouldn't trade/sell due to liability issues....And you really shouldn't want to either without knowing the reloader personally.

Mike

Do you have a cash price on the HP-38? I'd take it if it were reasonably priced. I roll my own 9mm and .38 special but wouldn't trade/sell due to liability issues....And you really shouldn't want to either without knowing the reloader personally.

Mike
Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I totally understand the liability issue with the reloads. Let me see if I can sell the advertised primers together with the powder. If it does not happen quick, I will sell the items separately. You will hear from me.
Oscar

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top