JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1 lb unopened H4895 powder. Will trade for 6.5 Creedmoor factory ammo or once fired .338 Win Mag brass.

20210507_190158.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Then that comes down to what do you value your powder at....
I have Win, NOS, R-P and FC
I don't want to price gouge even though powder isn't for sale right now. I value my powder at $40 which is the listed price on Midway USA. I want just your Nosler brass which I value at $0.75 per case. How many do you have? I can pay cash for what is not covered by the powder. Please upload photos showing condition. Was it fired by you? Are you in the Portland area? I don't want to ship.

I don't want to price gouge even though powder isn't for sale right now. I value my powder at $40 which is the listed price on Midway USA. I want just your Nosler brass which I value at $0.75 per case. How many do you have? I can pay cash for what is not covered by the powder. Please upload photos showing condition. Was it fired by you? Are you in the Portland area? I don't want to ship.

Just to let you know the gentleman offering the .308 brass is one of the best. You can take what he says as gospel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.