JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got 3 unused 1lb jugs of h4895 and one that has only loaded a few 223 rounds. I am switching powder so I don't have a use for it all. Paid anywhere from 30-34 bucks a piece for them Just a few month ago. Shoot me an offer. I'm located in rainier oregon
Robert

Interested depending on price. Have to go to sportsmans to get a current price. However I have powder that you might need. What did you switch to? Maybe I have some to trade

I use h4895 in 223 also. FINE powder

That's just the thing I'm not sure what I'm switching to get. I used to have a nice load for the h4895 but since have lost that info. Its not in any of my books and the data on their website isn't really accurate. The min load completely fills the casing of a 223. I would keep running it I just don't want to deal with the mess of finding the new sweet spot. And I'd like to find something I could load my 62gn stuff as well as some 50&55gn rounds. I want to say I was loading like 24.7gn for. 55gn bullets. I'm not sure

I am at 24.0 for 55fmj and it is solid 1" at 100 yards. Not compressed btw.

Note edit to 24gr

I don't shoot 62gr so not much help. If you are going to get some other powder you're going to do the same work but I don't know you are going to get a better powder.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.