JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Angeles
State
Washington
Zip Code
No longer reloading 12 ga.

2 partial containers of Hodgdon Clays, both the same lot number. 1 with 2 lbs, the other with 3 lbs. $125 for all 5 lbs.

PM me for pics or more info.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FYI......it can also be used for pistol cartridges like .38 special or .45 ACP (and perhaps others too).

CLAYS

Since 1992, Clays gunpowder has been "taking the clay target world by storm." It is the cleanest-burning, most consistent 12 gauge 7/8-, 1- and 1-1/8-oz. powder available today and the preferred choice of competitive target shooters.
Clays' burning characteristics produce soft, smooth recoil and excellent patterns. These features transfer directly to handgun applications where target shooting is the main goal. 45 ACP and 38 Special are only two of the cartridges where CLAYS provides "tack driving" target accuracy with flawless functioning.
Available in 14 oz., 4 lb. and 8 lb. containers.

Taken from : Clays – Hodgdon

Aloha, Mark

Yes, there is reloading data for 38 special & 45 acp printed on the label. I was saving it to load 45, but no longer shoot 45 acp either.

IIRC......when OBAMA was the President and powder was in short supply.......I bought CLAYS to tie me over (as a back up). And, I had given up on reloading shot shells long before that event. Anyway, I was intending on using them for my .38 special "Cowboy" loads.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....there is also 9mm reloading data for it. Just check the link (provided in post #2 above).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top