JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just going to throw this out here, for some perspective. There is a decent BBC program about him on youtube. Knowledge is power, Information is a weapon.

"Edward Louis James Bernays (November 22, 1891 − March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations andpropaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".[1] He combined the ideas of Gustave Le Bon and Wilfred Trotter on crowd psychology with the psychoanalytical ideas of his uncle, Sigmund Freud.

He felt this manipulation was necessary in society, which he regarded as irrationaland dangerous as a result of the "herd instinct" that Trotter had described.[2] Adam Curtis's award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC, The Century of the Self, pinpoints Bernays as the originator of modern public relations, and Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the 20th century by Lifemagazine.[3]"

-wiki

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I honestly don't recall seeing any pics of airplane wreckage, luggage, black boxes, etc., in the Pentagon.

On the other hand, given how persistently hard those douchenozzles presently occupying the whitehouse have tried to blame/discredit the previous administration in every way possible, wouldn't a 9/11 hoax theory have been the perfect foundation upon which to build a really damning case?

Last Edited:
I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I honestly don't recall seeing any pics of airplane wreckage, luggage, black boxes, etc., in the Pentagon.

On the other hand, given how persistently hard those douchenozzles presently occupying the whitehouse have tried to blame/discredit the previous administration in every way possible, wouldn't a 9/11 hoax theory have been the perfect foundation upon which to build a really damning case?
Good point.
If the Bush Administration was involved, do you really think the left would know nothing about it? But the citizens would? And knowing, or even suspecting, do you believe the left would be able to contain themselves? No way in hell, they'd let that slip by.
If Bush and/or one of our allies were involved, I guarantee the Democrats would know and would get everything they could out of it.

Who's really naive here?

This isn't about whether or not I trust the government to always do what's best for the people. I don't.

I don't think it was a conspiracy on the part of the government - it was ineptness.

As far as the left keeping the right's secrets secret - they are two heads on the same snake, and they are both controlled by corporations and power brokers - i.e., one is just as corrupt as the other - they just take turns at being in power and raking in the cash by selling that power. In short, they are the minions of those in true positions of power that you didn't vote for.

If you want to look at conspiracies, look there - it makes 9/11 look like a girl scout picnic.

If you were a terrorist,would you hit the pentagon where there were no people or a place where there were people? I mean if you intended to kill folk
The 'plane' hit the area under construction and no one was working that dayo_O

There is no shortage of actively engaged players on both sides of the conspiracy theory debate. I just wonder why smarter people than I (with photo equipment, etc.) have not convincingly demonstrated that either there's plane wreckage in the Pentagon, or there is not.

There is no shortage of actively engaged players on both sides of the conspiracy theory debate. I just wonder why smarter people than I (with photo equipment, etc.) have not convincingly demonstrated that either there's plane wreckage in the Pentagon, or there is not.
There is pictures out there of the "hole" in the pentagon. Not a big gash like the planes wings did to the towers.;)

Agreed. I've seen plane wreckage. And while crashing into a dense structure like the Pentagon wouldn't leave many big sections of the airframe intact, it's hard to believe that everything just magically turned into unrecognizable confetti.

Last Edited:
I don't follow the theories much, but Lew Rockwell advises that if you consider everything that comes out of a politician's mouth as a lie, you won't be far wrong.

I don't know if the US government is behind this particular outrage, but I firmly believe they are fully capable of doing it, if it serves their interest.

I don't that they were specifically in charge of this but I'm sure they looked the other way if not.
The big thing to remember is ,as stated before,all the security measures ( read liberties taken away) were implemented and how much money was made over there by Halliburton (read billions)
;)

If you were a terrorist,would you hit the pentagon where there were no people or a place where there were people? I mean if you intended to kill folk
Or both? They targeted places with massive symbolism. That's something terrorists do.
Remember that terrorism and killing people are not exactly the same thing. Sure, killing causes terror. They achieved that.
Another goal is to show those you wish to terrorize that there is no safe place. Is it hard to imagine they would hope to achieve that by hitting the most well known, biggest symbol of the American military? Seems logical to me.
If you were a terrorist, wouldn't the Pentagon be a dream target? Isn't the American military near the top of their most hated list?
I find it hard to think of places West-haters would rather hit.

I'm in no way saying I don't think there are plenty in our government who would turn their head if it helped to further their own agenda. They are, after all, only human. But people get way carried away with this stuff. It's a little embarrassing, actually.

I have been to the Pentagon right after the attacks! The first thing I remember almost every one, including our pilots said, was That took ONE HELL OF A PILOT to be able to come in at 300 knots and hit the building just above ground level while avoiding all sorts of obsticals in line with the building. There is a small hill directly in line with the flight path, and its only about 500 yards away from the point of impact, plus many tall trees and other hazards. None were struck. The other thing we all noticed was the compactness of the "hit" , think about this, A big jet has a lot of large heavy parts like its engines and landing gear. Those engines are like 9 tons each. they are also spaced quite a distance from the centerline of the aircraft. there was no separate impact that would show that the engines went in at a different location ( which would have had three different impacts) and the fuel would have propagated all over the site and burned way more then it did. Many of you incorrectly assume that the JET FUEL burned up really quickly, You are incorrect in this theory, Jet A is hy test kerosene and burns some what slower then gasoline! The Jets were loaded with several thousand tons of fuel which would have spread out all around the impact sight and run several floors ( in the case of the towers) and would have burned for hours, not seconds. The lack of smoke from all 4 crash sights is telling! Jet fuel burns long and hot and makes a ton of black greasy smoke that takes for ever to dissipate! So, why didn't we see the huge amounts of smoke from these crashes? Why were no engines or landing gear parts found? Why do we only see single points of impact? the videos of the planes hitting the towers should have shown the engines launched clean through the buildings and still running, should have kept on going several thousand feet past the impact sites! A 9 ton engine at 240 knots will have a lot of inertia and because its large, and fairly solid, it should have kept on going, and been found quite a ways away! No engines were found.

Another big Hole in the theories about the Impact videos is the amount of damage done! The fuel (Several THOUSAND tons) should have showered all over the place and rained down for several blocks and burned a hell of a lot of stuff on the way to the ground as well as killed a lot of people on the ground and damaged every thing around the towers! That fuel should have flooded several floors of the towers, and the fire suppression system should have made it even worse, if it were working! There was ONE engine found several blocks away from the trade center, but it was the wrong kind of engine for those airplanes, and the videos dont support this find. The lack of burning fuel and lots of black smoke tell a different tail then what should have happened! The found engine supports the conspiracy theory of a Navy F/A 18 hitting, as that is the only aircraft that in fact uses the engine that was "found" at the seen! What about peoples luggage? why didn't we see any flying out of the buildings? why didn't we see any bodies ejected out of the buildings still strapped in there seats? Remember, these airplanes each weigh close to a quarter of a million pounds fully loaded and fueled, slam one into a building at high speed, like 450 fps or more, and the buildings should have had a hell of a lot more damage then they did! Now we have over 40 tons of Jet fuel moving at the same speed, plus the engines @9tons, and landing gear, Which weighs a few tons, and what should we see? Go look at videos of plane crashes, that is the kind of things we should have seen on 9/11:mad::mad:

Tower-7....Larry Silverman said we made the decision to "pull it"
Just curious for the smarter than me; how long does it take to prep the demo for a building the size of Tower-7? A couple hours....:oops::rolleyes:

Simple coincidence I'm sure
You know of course, that they have seen every one of the ,supposed hijackers that were on the planes,on security cameras since the hijacking?
Every one has been on camera some place in the world after they were supposed to have parished in those planeso_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top