JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
weird that people think the steel had to melt for the structure to become unstable. When you are forging a piece of metal into lets say a sword, you dont have to melt it to get it pliable enough to bend and mold. 1500F is plenty enough to get steel red hot and pliable. If you take a billion ton structure and make the supports like rubber its going to fall over even if the steel is still a 1000F away from its melting point.

I think any argument that it was demo that took the building down is ridiculous.
Did the Saudis play a role in it, probably. Did America put them up to it as some kind of conspiracy, who knows? We never will.

Something similiar was proposed before in Operation Northwoods.

And you can't tell me jet fuel buidling a building isn't going to burn at an incredible heat.
Once the floors above buckled, it was a domino effect, and the shear force of the building building falling would have caused catastrophic failures and weakness in the 2nd building and it's support structure coupled by the floors burning.

The towers were a grid of girders that attached to a skin. Each part relied on the other for stability. When you heat steel even 1000* it expands and slumps. You only need a couple inches across the span to slump and the connection between the girders and the skin snaps. Once that happens the rest is a goner. You don't need to get close to melting.

Also the redisue of a plane meeting a building and catching fire is aluminum oxide and iron oxide the same as thermite residue. If you didn't find it THAT would be the surprise

Occam's razor guys. No conspiracy.

I think any argument that it was demo that took the building down is ridiculous.
Did the Saudis play a role in it, probably. Did America put them up to it as some kind of conspiracy, who knows? We never will.

Something similiar was proposed before in Operation Northwoods.

And you can't tell me jet fuel buidling a building isn't going to burn at an incredible heat.
Once the floors above buckled, it was a domino effect, and the shear force of the building building falling would have caused catastrophic failures and weakness in the 2nd building and it's support structure coupled by the floors burning.
The jet fuel burned out in seconds ,seconds. It did not burn long enough to burn much except what was right next to the plane.
If you believe it wasn't a demo, then you have to believe,since the building didn't fall over sideways, that those to buildings were made out of thee most perfectly excruded steel and mixed concrete,and not understand how corrupt these thing get.
Heck they demoed a slab at terminal 5 in Seattle cause the contractor put calcium in so it would set faster. You don't think that happened on that big of contract?
You believe both building were made to the exact same perfection level ?
Impossible

I've yet to hear a rational plausible explanation for everything that happened with building 7.

Me too- and I've been looking for one for awhile! On another note, it seems like those missing 28 pages from the 9/11 commission report might be un-redacted sometime in the near future! Probably wishful thinking...

[QUOTE="
Oh, fun fact - cheap restaurants that serve calamari rings are more then likely to be serving you pig corn hole and intestines.:eek:[/QUOTE]

More than likely, you're eating squid. Not only is this an unsubstantiated urban myth, it's illegal. Plus, if you've ever eaten sausage, salami, or even hotdogs--you've eaten pork bung.
Sourcing pork bung, then taking the time to properly prepare it so it doesn't literally taste like bubblegum is more time consuming than thawing a package of tubes&tents at about $2.50/lb like everyone else in the industry.

I think the bigger mystery is: If 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from UAE, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon, why did we invade Iraq?

Because they most definitely, positively had WMDs!

The US put Saddam Hussein in power back in the early/mid '60s and backed Iraq in their war with Iran, sending him arms, money, intelligence, etc. He was our boy over there until he started to misbehave and we needed to take him out. Sept 11 was just a convenient excuse for that whole bubblegumshow.
Rumsfeld and Saddam in the 80's...
image.gif

I am curious about building 7 as well. And why were there no employees in that building on that day? CIA and DEA had offices there.
I do not believe that a large commercial air liner hit the pentagon. Sorry, the damage comparison from the Pentagon and towers, and even the field in PA - none of them add up. And where are the bodies ? Where is the debris ? Planes dont vaporize , last time I checked anyway...
Did two air craft collide with the WTC - yes. What type and cargo / payload ? Who knows. I watched "911 In Plane Sight" and it was eye opening to say the least.
Rumsfeld on 9/10/2001 had to explain to congress why 3 TRILLION $$ mysteriously vanished from the treasury . So there's that...
The debate will continue on this subject for years, Im sure.

We invaded Iraq for the same reason Gaddaffi? was taken out. They wanted to trade oil on the denier? not the US dollar. That would ruin the economy.
Building 7 had all the record from Enron in it. Better to destroy them and quell that fiasco.

It is incredible that anyone still believes the official story of 9/11. Serious confirmation bias. The video from the AE911 guys is pretty hard to argue with.

I've watched most of those reports many times. The next one to watch is about the psycological? point of view and how most don't want to believe their gubment would lie to them.
Y'all know those towers weren't but partially rented out and the owner made 3.5 billion on them?
Double indemnity for a terrorist attack ,he owed 3.5 and insured them for 3.5 . Doubled is 7 billion
Good bet on insuring them for a terrorist attack huh?

how most don't want to believe their gubment would lie to them.

Yeah, I try not to have those types of conversations with people anymore, unless I know them well enough... I've been called unpatriotic (and a "treasonous traitor"! ) for suggesting that the govt doesn't always have our best interests in mind.
I'm glad I've found this forum where it seems like there are plenty of people with a healthy mistrust of those who are in power.

This brings up good questions about Oklahoma City Murah building as well.
How many news reports showed bomb squad trucks exiting the building parking structure?
And again, Only DEA and FBI offices were empty on that day as well. And the axle of the "van" was found several blocks away from the detonation site.
But hey, the same big gov that took care of those in NO during Katrina would never turn on their own peasants.... wait...

Yeah, I try not to have those types of conversations with people anymore, unless I know them well enough... I've been called unpatriotic (and a "treasonous traitor"! ) for suggesting that the govt doesn't always have our best interests in mind.
I'm glad I've found this forum where it seems like there are plenty of people with a healthy mistrust of those who are in power.
Man oh man, you would love the folks in this town
I haven't met the person yet,but I guess there is one who does trust the government :D

first start with the PNAC and the authors of it and when it was penned. Then from there you can research the front running Patriot Act and never forget the dancing Israeli Mossad that was there to "record the event". Then you can research alan silverstien making 7 billion as soon as the towers hit the ground after leasing them only a few months prior and doubling down on the insurance and especially view the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds" where dearest alan admits to giving the order to "pull" building number 7. He admits they demoed it and anyone with half a brain that has ever witnessed and carried out a building demo will see a picture perfect shot, with all 3 buildings falling into their footprints. It was a beautiful job in that aspect. Never in the history of steel skyscrapers has fire collapsed one- but in NY we have not one but 3 history defying feats with the clincher being 2 planes knocking down 3 buildings. People should really stop lying to themselves to protect from the sickness you will finally have when it is realized that our government, lead by Dick Cheney orchestrated 9/11 with the Israeli Mossad as accomplices.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dancing+Israelis&t=ffsb&ia=videos

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews