JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I spent about 15 years living on the east coast, 10 of which I lived in New York City. I was there on the day of the September 11 attacks and witnessed everything from the moment after the 1st plane hit until the buildings went down. Even though I lived through that horrorshow, I still have some problems with the official story and believe that there is a lot more that needs to be explained in terms of why it happened. Even though a lot of the theories I hear are downright wackadoo (the towers were taken down with Tesla technology? :confused:), I'm always down to find out new information on the subject. Looks like this guy is, too...
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/we-...nessman-seeks-1-5-million-for-911-recreation/

I'm not sure whether this is amazing or horrifying!

I saw steel supports at the base of the towers still molten when they dug up to them days later.

Also saw more then one engineer say that the only way that could have happened is with thermite.:confused:

I know planes hit the towers but truly question if there wasn't more to the picture then what they have given.o_O

I would be less skeptical if the Bush Family and Friends didn't come out of the wars they started richer then when they went into them while the rest of us peons lost almost everything during that time - and are still feeling it.:mad:

Call me a tin foil but when presented with gator tail and it looks like chicken breast I'm going to ask questions.:rolleyes:

Oh, fun fact - cheap restaurants that serve calamari rings are more then likely to be serving you pig corn hole and intestines.:eek:

I remember the day. I was having a streaming video chat with a friend at the time. The back drop of his apartment was a very large window. The towers were clearly visible behind him as he sat at his desk. We'd been talking most of 15 minutes?, when first plane came in view, to what appeared to be flying behind the towers. Instead, it crashed into the tower. For a few seconds, my friend had no clue. I was in awe and disbelief. Once he realized what had happened, within a few seconds, he got up from the desk saying I gotta go, I gotta go. He shut down his computer and left.

The whole thermite thing.......

I have heard a logical, rational explanation, that has been argued about, debated, and so on....

the structure of the WTC were steel, with attendant rust on exposed items... the fuel of the airliners burns at a high temperature to the tune of 1500 degrees, and then there's the whole matter of aluminum (plane parts! also much of the interior decoration and elevator pieces)....well with all of those combined, burning jet fuel melting aluminum, igniting with the right amount of rust particles on the steel beams..... you've got yourself what amounts to a thermite slush burning down the elevator shafts...
EDIT: There's also the flammable insulation, other fuel, and so on that would ignite after the initial jet fuel fires died out.... not to mention all the other debris and materials that could get on fire as well... doesnt necessarily means melted steel but weakened steel beams plus the appearance of melted steel

I was in bed, nursing a broken arm in a cast from the previous Friday's football game in my Senior year... when it was broadcast live (breaking news)...the first plane had already hit the tower, the 2nd one was on its way...

Last Edited:
The buildings look to have started to collapse from the floors on fire.
In the video you see the floors on fire collapse. And the overburden of the floors above the fire, pile drive the lower building.

Planes supposedly hit those floors and started the fires?
Or some say it was explosives placed at those levels?

If there were explosives placed on the floors hit by the planes. And the plains striking the buildings was a cover for the collapse.
Then that took some great piloting to hit the right floor!

It's not like buildings have big numbers for the floors posted on the outside? :s0092:

I'm not really sure what to think about the planted explosives theory- sometimes it makes sense to me and sometimes I feel like a b@t$h!t crazy goon for considering it... I do know there's a lot that just doesn't add up, especially when you consider the bush family ties to the bin ladens, and how the rumsfelds and wolfowitzes of the world pretty got exactly what they were wishing for their whole lives in the aftermath of the attacks. Regardless of what you may think about the actual event, you have to admit that it's pretty insane that someone is trying to recreate it in the name of "science"! If I were a richie rich I'd definitely throw down 5 grand for a front row seat to that show....

People have this need to believe in conspiracy theories or believe somethinging bigger happened behind the scenes. It's terrorism. It's murderers that weren't stopped because we thought we were to big and bad to be messed with. A lesson we forgot as the years passed after Pearl Harbor:

Are there people behind the scenes pulling strings, of course:
Just look at Soros. But these people munipulate the money to get rich and get more power. Just like all of our politicians.

There is no lizard people, or aliens, no secret society creating these things. Just F'd up people with no conscience and no care for other people.

9/11 was done by educated people with a chip on their shoulder and a 1000 year fight. They have been terrorist since the beginning of their religion and will be until they are exterimated.
Just like politicians.

I pretty much ignore all of the conspiracy theories, but I would point out something; both aluminum and steel (given enough oxygen) burns - especially aluminum which is usually an alloy of aluminum and magnesium, not pure aluminum.

I have watched VW boxer engines not just melt, but burn.

I've seen the table on a drill press catch fire when ignited by chips from rare earth metals that ignited. It can be done with Titanium (the white part of fireworks is titanium shavings)

Well I won't say the gubment did it but the buildings had to have been demoed. The chance that BOTH went down identically has to be in the billions.
NOW, to say they weren't is to say every piece (miles) of metal in the building and every cubic foot of concrete was placed and poored to thee most unbelievable specs and perfectly semetrically.
Which we all know is virtually impossible.
I have talked to engineers about this and they really don't have a good come back.
The fuel from the planes burned out in seconds
The smoke that was present tells us the fire was WAY below the temperature needed to melt steel. About 4-500 degrees.
But there wasn't bodies at the pentagon and the plane that went down in PA ?
The corroner was there for about 15 minutes cause there wasn't any bodies for him to process.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top