JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

E_KoF1zUUAE7v8z?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Mabey the person stole the car and ran because of that, the owner may have all the legal stuff in check and just keeps it there just in case...
Granted I have never heard of "trigger screws" with the exception of Anti rotation pins. What is that third hole? wait let me ask my girlfriend... :s0115:

No bolt release and an integral trigger guard as well....

Last Edited:
If I were to guess, I would say this might be an Air-Soft gun, and not a real rifle, note the safety selector switch has a phillips head screw in it!

Look REAL close, that lower is a pretty ugly casting, especially around the grip and take down pin area, note the areas around the mag well are not clearly defined, YUP Air-Soft!

View attachment 1030908
Dunno how good of a shot the perp is, but he must be a better sprinter than he is a driver.

If I were to guess, I would say this might be an Air-Soft gun, and not a real rifle, note the safety selector switch has a phillips head screw in it!

Look REAL close, that lower is a pretty ugly casting, especially around the grip and take down pin area, note the areas around the mag well are not clearly defined, YUP Air-Soft!
My money is on it being the real deal. Looks like mag is loaded too.

Then the ammo in the mag serves no purpose.

There is more than one Phillips head screw in that gun, so I am betting that is the homemade version of anti-walk pins. I bet if you turned it over you would see nuts on the other side, or the casting is threaded on that side.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top