JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This was not built by Special Weapons but has a Special Weapons cast receiver that are very durable. the stock is Factory German H&K. The lower is a PTR Navy, The forearm is Surefire 628 but the bezel has been painted. One factory HK mag. It is 922R compliant. Has correct rear sight.

The cast Receiver is Rare and if you are going to mount a red dot mount on it the mount areas are cast and milled a lot nicer and sharper than stamped sheet metal receivers.

'If you do the math used surefire 628s are worth at least $250 and original German Stocks around $800 that's 1050 Alone in upgrades.

Scope mount not included

NOTE I will sell the barreled receiver with bolt carrier group MINUS the stock, surefire forearm, Magazine and lower for $1000.
In order to lower Price I am will sell the stock for $700 the SureFire for $350 and I will replace them with cheaper parts to lower price.

Mp5-4.jpg MVI_0027 copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello there,

Curious as to how this is any different than the PTR 9R? https://www.ptr-us.com/product/9r/

Thanks,
Let's start with obvious. This one has a $600- $800 German H&K A3 retractable stock on it. It also has a $300-600 Surefire handguard on it. Otherwise they are not much different other than the cast receiver which would be like comparing a magpul AR mag to a AR GI aluminum mag one the cast is simply stronger. Is that necessary? no. The SW is cast and machined stainless steel and the PTR is stamped sheet metal. Neither is really better than the other as far as functionality of the receiver. The cast receiver is rare as to my knowledge no longer made due to cost of production vs. Just stamping and rolling a piece of sheet metal

Last Edited:
Let's start with obvious. This one has a $600- $800 German H&K A3 retractable stock on it. It also has a $300-600 Surefire handguard on it. Otherwise they are not much different other than the cast receiver which would be like comparing a magpul AR mag to a AR GI aluminum mag one the cast is simply stronger. Is that necessary? no. The SW is cast and machined stainless steel and the PTR is stamped sheet metal. Neither is really better than the other as far as functionality of the receiver. The cast receiver is rare as to my knowledge no longer made due to cost of production vs. Just stamping and rolling a piece of sheet metal
Oh wow, I have never heard a cast receiver before. Thanks for the info and good luck on the sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.