JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, the product is what it is, stops brass from getting sent to never never land. It's a trade off, If you want to get your brass back this helps. As I stated in the first post. .20 cents brass aint didly untill it comes into the thousands of rounds saved.
I shoot 1000's
No disrespect implied, I go through ammo. I want the brass back.

I've had one on my 80's HK91 almost since I got the thing. Cuts down on the the case wall ding and shortens the ejection throw from about 15 yards to about 5 yards.

I've never taken it off in 20 years so I don't know if there's any damage to the coating or not. But then, I bought it to shoot it; not to have it look pretty.

elsie

I've had one on my 80's HK91 almost since I got the thing. Cuts down on the the case wall ding and shortens the ejection throw from about 15 yards to about 5 yards.

I've never taken it off in 20 years so I don't know if there's any damage to the coating or not. But then, I bought it to shoot it; not to have it look pretty.

elsie

There is possible damage.

And you didn't have to scratch up your $3000. Excuse me $2000 dollar rifle for it to shoot just fine.

But It is yours. So have at it.

Last Edited:
Before I got the buffer was the time I had the idea of having a friend stop the shells with a 5g plastic bucket. He started yelling at me to stop shooting at about round 15 as the bottom of the bucket was cracking. Another time a buddy was firing off the driver side door, window down. He wanted a better rest position so he slid onto the set more and braced off the stearing wheel. the first empty to come out made an 8 inch spider web on the windshield. Had thought of a backstop with PVC and a blanket but seemed like more trouble than its worth.