JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 99 magazines for H & K model 91 or G3 Battle rifles, should also fit Cetme, PTR91, C91. They are all 20 rounders and range from Well-used to like-new condition, and they all apear to be functional. Most of them are actual HK brand and I have 15 steel mags, and 84 aluminum ones. They are for sale as a package only, I will not split them up and the price is firm at $175 , that is less than $1.78 per magazine!!!!!!

I might trade up or down for:
-Large ring Mauser
-Old beat up Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Winchester, Savage,? project guns
-AR upper
-Leupold scope

Please feel free to call for more info 503-703-2874 or [email protected]

No kidding! You're nuts. Look online. The best price is $10-$13 each plus shipping. Great friggin' deal A++

Yes, they were once $1, but that was then and this is now.

I would rather not ship them at this time, heavy large box, Slow shipping due to holiday, etc. I will be in the Portland area Christmas morning and could bring them in for a face to face sale.

I would rather not ship them at this time, heavy large box, Slow shipping due to holiday, etc. I will be in the Portland area Christmas morning and could bring them in for a face to face sale.

I will actually be out of town for Christmas, well we are actually already gone. If you would care to ship after the Holidays on my dime of course I will take them. Where in Oregon are you located? If you really dont want to ship maybe I can meet you after the holidays.

Thank you Patrick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top