JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 99 magazines for H & K model 91 or G3 Battle rifles, should also fit Cetme, PTR91, C91. They are all 20 rounders and range from Well-used to like-new condition, and they all apear to be functional. Most of them are actual HK brand and I have 15 steel mags, and 84 aluminum ones. They are for sale as a package only, I will not split them up and the price is firm at $175 , that is less than $1.78 per magazine!!!!!!

I might trade up or down for:
-Large ring Mauser
-Old beat up Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Winchester, Savage,? project guns
-AR upper
-Leupold scope

Please feel free to call for more info 503-703-2874 or [email protected]

No kidding! You're nuts. Look online. The best price is $10-$13 each plus shipping. Great friggin' deal A++

Yes, they were once $1, but that was then and this is now.

I would rather not ship them at this time, heavy large box, Slow shipping due to holiday, etc. I will be in the Portland area Christmas morning and could bring them in for a face to face sale.

I would rather not ship them at this time, heavy large box, Slow shipping due to holiday, etc. I will be in the Portland area Christmas morning and could bring them in for a face to face sale.

I will actually be out of town for Christmas, well we are actually already gone. If you would care to ship after the Holidays on my dime of course I will take them. Where in Oregon are you located? If you really dont want to ship maybe I can meet you after the holidays.

Thank you Patrick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews