JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a 1980's HK91 with a very low round count. This HK91 was sent to Vector with a damaged original receiver & replaced with a new PTR91 receiver. Their comments were that this was the cleanest HK91 they have ever worked on. It comes with the HK21 bipod, (which are $399 new), HK 21 drum rear sight, HK21 buttstock. I will also throw in a picatinny rail & 10 magazines with it as well. must see to appreciate $2000 obo or tell me what you might have to trade? AR's, handguns, just let me know.
2aa0m7c.jpg
et6wsz.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last Edited:
But once you change the receiver its no longer a hk91 now its just like any other built up from parts on a new receiver. If wrong I would like to hear from someone to let me know how?

I own a true german made hk 91 and if the receiver has been replaced by one of another manufacture, then it's no longer an hk. His rifle is a very nicely appointed clone. Probably the nicest clone I've seen.

I own a true german made hk 91 and if the receiver has been replaced by one of another manufacture, then it's no longer an hk. His rifle is a very nicely appointed clone. Probably the nicest clone I've seen.

Im not saying its not nice. Im saying just that its no better then someone who took a new parts kit and built up with the new receiver.

In the US, the receiver is considered to be the firearm. It is the serial numbered, controlled part here. If the receiver is damaged and is replaced with a new serial numbered receiver of the same manufacturer, it's considered to be a different firearm. If it's replaced with a receiver from a different manufacturer, it's considered to be a different make.

The rifle may have been assembled very well using HK parts from the original damaged rifle, but it is not a HK manufactured rifle and HK will say the same thing.

Everything but the receiver was built by HK, barrel, sights, butt stock & etc. are all off the same rifle built in Germany. This rifle was not frankensteined together finding parts off the internet to build a rifle. The only difference in this rifle is the receiver which was installed by Vector Arms. By most things I have read that this rifle is better than original having a PTR91 receiver that has more modern technology.

If you are looking for an HK91 with the stamp on it, this isnt for you.

But if you are looking for something that will shoot consistently at 800 yards then this is the rifle you want. I would gladly to compare at the range a fully original HK91 to mine & see which shoots consistent groups.

This isn't my first HK91

But I still have 3 brand new sets of brand new parts from HK. Never assembled. So by your standard I could get the new receiver and build them and I would have a HK91. I dont think so and neither does the ATF. It would not be a original by any means. I would not have a preban or anything other then what you would can get know. If its new its new.
But if you dont beleive me call the ATF and they will tell you the same thing ita a new gun not a HK91.

Everything but the receiver was built by HK, barrel, sights, butt stock & etc. are all off the same rifle built in Germany. This rifle was not frankensteined together finding parts off the internet to build a rifle. The only difference in this rifle is the receiver which was installed by Vector Arms. By most things I have read that this rifle is better than original having a PTR91 receiver that has more modern technology.

If you are looking for an HK91 with the stamp on it, this isnt for you.

But if you are looking for something that will shoot consistently at 800 yards then this is the rifle you want. I would gladly to compare at the range a fully original HK91 to mine & see which shoots consistent groups.

This isn't my first HK91

I have 2 original and 1 psg1 that I would be willing to put against that thing. Tell ya what we shoot if you outshoot me ill give you an original . If not I get yours. One 3 shot group best takes it.

I am not a moderator, not did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night

As many of our members know, we have probably tried just about every classified policy out there. In the end, freedom won out, and we have decided fewer rules are the way to go. Follow these and you should be fine:

* 1. No threadcrapping - If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator.

I do agree with several others in this thread

i don't like to say anything but even if the rest of the gun was a H&K 91 it's not. the reciever was replaced and so was the lower. that's a sef lower not a standard 91 lower. then the stock on the pictured gun in the link isn't factory and i don't think the grip is factory H&K these like most are just opinions but i'm sure all of us are not wrong. I have owned maybe 10-12 91's and a psg1 93's sp89's and just about anything H&K made in semi over the last20+ years that's nothing but a parts gun and to call it a 91 made by H&k is not rite.:rolleyes::nuts:

Selling something that is missleading and dont want someone to be taken advantage of we just contact a moderator??????? I dont care how much he wants for the thing I hope he gets all its worth plus but not with a misleading add that is not right.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.