JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rare Heckler & Koch Model HK91A2 7.62 NATO/.308 Cal. rifle for sale. Authentic semi-auto military grade made in Germany for SACO, Arl.Va.22201. Features include: Hensoldt Wetzlar Z24 scope with illuminated reticle and German stanag claw mount, flash suppressor, hooded pin front sight, rotating drum rear sight (adjustable for windage and elevation), carry handle, brown leather sling, fixed stock. Extras include: HK bayonet and sheath, black pistol grip, black buttstock, black wide handguard, OD green slim handguard, 6-20 round HK91-G3 steel magazines, 1-20 round HK91-G3 aluminum magazine, black cocking handle, muzzle cap. Rifle has standard HK91 stampings on left side, is in "nearly new" condition with 98% of finish remaining, and bore is excellent. These rifles were banned from US import in 1989.

Specifications:
Caliber -
7.62x51mm (.308 Win)
Ammunition Feed - Staggered magazines; 5- or 20-round capacity
Sight Radius - 22.5 inches (572mm)
Weight: with empty magazine - 9.7 pounds (4.41 kg)

Barrel length -
17.71 inches (449.8mm)
Overall length - 40.38 inches (1,025.7mm)
Width - 2.28 inches (57.91mm)
Height - 8.26 inches (209.8mm)

The HK91 is the semi-automatic civilian version of the highly regarded G-3 battle rifle. This rifle has what are probably the best battle sights of any rifle in the world. A post and ring sit up front while the rear sight is a rotating drum with a series of differently ranged apertures around it. The gun has a reputation for extreme durability and functionality. Its delayed roller block action has no gas tube to be bent or clogged as in the M-16; there is no long delicate operating rod as in the Garand/M-14, and no gas port to clog as in the AK-47. The gun is not dependent on propellant gasses, so the burning rate and residue of the powder have no effect on it. The power of the load is also not a factor in the reliability of the gun, any load will feed and cycle the action. Its size and weight are almost perfectly suited to the cartridge it fires, and it has good accuracy. The delayed roller block action keeps the gun locked until the base of the bolt is forced back enough to cam the rollers out of their recesses, allowing the bolt carrier to move back. Importation into the United States began in 1974 and ceased in 1989, with some 48,000 rifles being imported.

$2,950.00 for all pictured. Call Henry at (541)806-3584 or message at [email protected]. Face to face, bill of sale, Oregon Driver's License with carry permit preferred. Would also consider partial or trade of equal value for long range, accurate shooting set-up in .243 or possibly other caliber rifle.

HK91 1.JPG

HK91 2.JPG

HK91 3.JPG

HK91 4.JPG

HK91 9.JPG

That's a beauty! FWIW...proably NOT a good idea to post your real name and phone number in public. Save that for private messaging...just sayin'

For what its worth. This battle rifle is probably one of the best ever made in reliability and quality. You have to shoot one to believe it. This particular rifle, in my estimation, is under valued and a good price for someone to pick up. I know its not a cheap rifle but with the accessories shown its a great value. This rifle has held its value for the past 10 years where others have gone up and down and are now down. This one is still what it was valued 10 years ago. Most of the time sellers are asking this price for just the rifle. Here you have accessories that are worth several hundred dollars by themselves. For instance the scope mount, which is German made and correct, is a $400 item from H&K. I believe the scope is in the $200+ range as well. That's what I paid for mine. If I didn't already have one I would buy this one. Go get it!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.