Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK45C V1 Made in Germany - Factory Barrel and Threaded Barrel - Extra Magazines

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Guilty, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Guilty

Guilty Salem, Oregon Active Member

I am offering for sale a most excellent condition HK45 Compact, AI Date Code (2008) with Factory Barrel, Factory Night Sights, HK45C Threaded Barrel, Thread Protector, and a total of 6 HK45C 8 Round Magazines. Price that I am asking is $1400.00 including shipping costs.

This HK45C was manufactured in Germany and I am the original owner. I have the factory box with matching serial number, operator’s manual, HK gun lock, additional backstrap and lockout key. I have shot approx. 250 rounds of Federal American Eagle .45 ACP 230 Gr. FMJ down range and the HK45C has functioned flawlessly as expected.

Included from the Factory:
    HK45C German Made, V1 DA/SA with Safety/Decocking Control Lever on Left Side
    Supplied with 2 HK45C 8 round magazines with finger rest floor plate, factory box with matching serial number, operator’s manual, HK gun lock, one additional backstrap, lockout key.

Additional Options:
    Quantity 3 additional HK45C 8 Round Magazines with Finger Rest Floor Plate
    Quantity 1 additional HK45C 8 Round Magazines with Flat Magazine Floor Plate
    Quantity 1 - HK45C Threaded Barrel, O Ring, Thread Protector

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.