JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
http://www.triggerwork.net/usp.html

Have a HK45 (not a USP) to sell. This was sent to Bill Springfield for a full trigger job (set screw, reset reduction, accuracy upgrade, lightened pull weight). If you have done any research on these you will know that they are nearly perfect, except for the trigger which is not great out of the box. This was supposed to be the last .45 I would ever need or want. Anyway, enough sob story.

It comes with all the original paperwork, box, and two 10 round magazines. Has the HK night sights. Also will include the 10 rounds of Gold Dot hollow points currently loaded in the mags. Has around 450 rounds through it. Never a failure of any kind, so comfortable to shoot, and the most accurate .45 I have ever fired.

If you have been looking for one of these, trust me, this is the one you want. Buy a new one and you will just send it out for the same work I had done. This saves you the shipping and some of the cost of the trigger work.

Price is $1000. If you look around a new one will run you between $950-1050, so I am basically giving away the work I have had done. This is better than new.
DSC08428_zpsd320bd00.jpg
DSC08429_zps33cec2e8.jpg
DSC08432_zps877d2fb7.jpg
DSC08437_zpsece25166.jpg
DSC08439_zpsef21feff.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.