JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if anyone else has had trouble finding these, but I've been looking forever. Looks like we finally have another option besides universal holsters, or holsters actually made for the USP, but sort of work for the HK45.

<broken link removed>

Looks like a Blackhawk Serpa knockoff, which just may the worst holster the world has ever seen.

There are plenty of quality holster makers that can built a holster for the HK45. Garrity’s In-Victus has been available for quite awhile if you don’t mind the wait and are willing to drop the coin on a great rig.

Garrity's Gunleather - IN-VICTUS AIWB Holster

I had always heard good things about the Blackhawk Serpa.

Mostly wanted something for comfortable open carry out in the woods. Have to be able to climb, bowhunter, as well. Bought a cheap universal thigh rig that'll do for now. I like the idea of how the Serpa locks the gun in place.

You heard wrong, they are crap. They are popular but crap none the less. There have been several ADs with them due to the proximity of the trigger finger to the trigger as the weapon is drawn. Also, they are easily seized up with a small pebble in the locking mechanism. If they are in a clean and pristine environment it’s not a big deal but if you’re down in the dirt you may get a big surprise when you cannot draw your sidearm. After looking real hard at the design, I would never own one and I’ve been offered free ones.

Good point, hadn't considered something blocking the locking mechanism, and for my puposes things will be getting in there. Makes me feel like maybe I went the right direction with the thigh rig.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top