JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All I have to say is WOW! By far the most comfortable 45 acp I have ever fired. I read about the reduced recoil system HK developed for this pistol, and had heard good things, but could not believe how light the felt recoil was on the first shot. I actually giggled a little, and had to shoot another one really quick to see if it was just a fluke. The groups I was able to shoot were better than I have ever hit before. My face was hurting from smiling so much. From 15 long paces I put 18 out of 20 in the 3.5 inch circle, the other two were within an inch of that. I am far from a pro, so I give the credit to the gun.

The DA trigger is very heavy, but smooth, crisp, and consistent. You get used to it. The SA trigger was perfect for me, but others might like it to be lightened a bit, and the reset is kind of long.

Fit and finish were what one would expect for a gun at this price, and, as expected, no failures of any kind with the four brands of ammo that I tried. Some will scoff at the price, but, for me, it was worth every penny. I will never ever ever sell this gun. She's my favorite now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top