JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Seraphim38. Thanks for the rail cover info. Toy should arrive tomorrow and I hope to have a clear calendar to pick up. Otherwise, Tuesday.

In addition, I ordered:

HK416 stock adapter from HKNet
Magpul fore grip
Magpul XTM pads
ONE extra mag...ok, maybe more than one ;)

I plan to add an ambi butt plate for a sling, the KAK blade, and a Vortex Sparc red dot.

Cannot wait to run her. Will post pics...

Much thanks again!

I have about 4 spare 30 round mags that I have never taken out of the wrappers. I usually pack 3 mags with me and have a 40 rounder as well.

Where do u get the 40 rounders? Haven't seen those before. An extra 10 rounds would be nice.

FYI. I see walther made a new production run of hk416 22lr rifles that come with 10 or 20 round mags. Those rifles have been hard to find the last couple years. I wish's there was one avail in 2018 cuz I would have bought a 416 rifle instead of the colt m4 clone.

It looks like the new 416 rifle has a cheaper stock and smaller handguard vs the earlier version. Maybe some other changes also but those are the ones I noticed at first glance. The price is considerably cheaper than before so I guess that's why they made the changes. Classic firearms is one place that has them in stock if u want to see a pic of it.

It came with the gun when I got it. I think there was 10 mags with it, most of which were unopened. I guess it could be possible that it is a 30 rounder, but I just remember this it is a REALLY long mag. It might have been Beretta branded, since I have mags from both HK/Walther and Beretta. (I have an ARX160 as well, and it is great that it shares mags with the HK 416d

@ilikegunspdx and @Seraphim38 ... Merry Christmas to ME :D Thanks, Guys, for the accessories info. Here she is... Can't wait to run her! Merry Christmas to you as well!

20181223_110610.jpg

HK416 $349.99
Shipping $9.74
FFL and BGC $30.00
HK416 Buffer Tube Adapter $42.94
KAK Industries Pistol Tube $11.95
KAK Shockwave Blade $38.95
Blade Extension Screws $6.95
Magpul Angled Fore Grip $33.20
Magpul XTM Rail Covers $7.55
Ambi Sling Point $2.95
Sling $10.00
Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot 119.99
Total $664.21

@ilikegunspdx and @Seraphim38... this ain't pretty, in fact, it's fugly, but it works! Insert 22 base down to fill tube. Inset mag. Tilt loader and pull mag slide. Bullets drop in. Works pretty well. Still better than stuffing. I'll make you one as thanks for your help, but you might get laughed at at the range LOL

20190102_174830.jpg

@ilikegunspdx and @Seraphim38... this ain't pretty, in fact, it's fugly, but it works! Insert 22 base down to fill tube. Inset mag. Tilt loader and pull mag slide. Bullets drop in. Works pretty well. Still better than stuffing. I'll make you one as thanks for your help, but you might get laughed at at the range LOL

View attachment 533913
I'm not sure how that gizmo works but I like the effort! Many of the innovations we see started life as homebrew attempts to build a better mousetrap. Along those lines, If u ever need cheap night vision I'll show u my dirt cheap homebrew night vision scope. It works out to 200 yards, needs zero ambient light (operates fine in 100% darkness), and is invisible to everyone but the person looking through the scope.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top