JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HK VP9SK-LE
700009KLE-A5

New tool on the way, and trying to get the jump on what holsters are worth considering.
I looked into them enough to know the pistol will fit (not very well?) into a G19 holster, but I'm not convinced. I'll find that out for myself after the VP9 arrives.
I'm interested in RH - OWB, specifically. Paddle type a plus. Retention ++plus.
I prefer NOT having to loop my belt through, but at this point I'm open to looking at all suggested.

Last Edited:
Not sure of a model # to fit your exact needs but I really like all my Blackhawk Leather holsters.
VP 9-sk lite striker fired? No safety button , small-ish
I like your specs needed. Get one you like or you'll be buying several till you find the "one"

Dara Holsters have worked well here for my HK's. They have a lot of options with various lights, suppressor sights, threaded barrels... Competition holsters options are also available. Quality is high and I've had no issues with the three I've purchased.

I have a Raven Concealment System OWB holster for my VP9 that accommodates a light. I believe that Raven closed their custom shop now but I bought them like 5+ years ago now.

Last Edited:
Not sure of a model # to fit your exact needs but I really like all my Blackhawk Leather holsters.
VP 9-sk lite striker fired? No safety button , small-ish
I like your specs needed. Get one you like or you'll be buying several till you find the "one"
Added to my post above. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads