JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HK VP9SK-LE
700009KLE-A5

New tool on the way, and trying to get the jump on what holsters are worth considering.
I looked into them enough to know the pistol will fit (not very well?) into a G19 holster, but I'm not convinced. I'll find that out for myself after the VP9 arrives.
I'm interested in RH - OWB, specifically. Paddle type a plus. Retention ++plus.
I prefer NOT having to loop my belt through, but at this point I'm open to looking at all suggested.

Last Edited:
Not sure of a model # to fit your exact needs but I really like all my Blackhawk Leather holsters.
VP 9-sk lite striker fired? No safety button , small-ish
I like your specs needed. Get one you like or you'll be buying several till you find the "one"

Dara Holsters have worked well here for my HK's. They have a lot of options with various lights, suppressor sights, threaded barrels... Competition holsters options are also available. Quality is high and I've had no issues with the three I've purchased.

I have a Raven Concealment System OWB holster for my VP9 that accommodates a light. I believe that Raven closed their custom shop now but I bought them like 5+ years ago now.

Last Edited:
Not sure of a model # to fit your exact needs but I really like all my Blackhawk Leather holsters.
VP 9-sk lite striker fired? No safety button , small-ish
I like your specs needed. Get one you like or you'll be buying several till you find the "one"
Added to my post above. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR