JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

Long time lurker but hardly post mostly because I'm here to learn but looking to sell a few guns to help offset some unexpected bills. I have much greater feedback at other websites plus a WA state CPL.

Anyways first item for sale is a lightly used FDE M&P 45C with thumb safety. I've upgraded it with 10-8 front blacked out rear plus front night sights, an APEX DCAEK kit plus AEK trigger and a stipple job. It comes with 4 magazines and about 50 rounds of Federal 230gr HST. I'm selling this first because I'm simply a 9mm fan and I never really shoot this gun as I thought I would when I bought it. It's by far my most accurate gun but it needs to go since I never shoot it. Estimated total round count is literally under 150 rounds.

Second item is also a lightly used HK VP9. It's stock without the night sights and comes with 3 magazines. Not much else to say about it other than it's like new with less than 300 rounds fired through the gun. Comes with all the side and rear panels as well.

Both guns come with factory case and pretty much everything that comes with it. I'll also throw in some IWB holsters (PJ holsters for M&P and Fury for VP9) as well.

Asking price is $650 for the M&P and $550 for the HK. No trades and can meet anywhere between Tacoma on up to Kent.

M&P45C_1.jpg

M&P45C_4.jpg

M&P45C_2.jpg

VP9.jpg

Ugh of course I accidentally put it as WTT by accident and can't seem to change the title :mad:. This is a WTS ad only, no trades. Thanks =

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.