JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
ESTACADA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi there,

For sale here is my HK VP9. And most importantly included is a black and red "HK" sticker, inside the box, behind the padding where it's perfectly safe and flat and beautiful.

This pistol is unquestionably the most comfy pistol I've ever put in my hands. However, my hands (and eyes) are now telling me to go with different platform with a red dot, so this is getting sold to fund that project. *sigh*

Essentially it's like-new. Box, two 15rd mags, phosphorescent stock HK sights (waaaay better than their stock HK night sights...I've had both), and two holsters...one's a Concealment Express OWB paddle holster (my fave for range), and the other is a Blade-Tech belt holster (better for concealment). Basically what I've done is put about 300 rounds through this pistol and broken it in for you. You're welcome. Ammo is expensive.

Also included is an extra, stock, HK recoil spring as well as a paddle-mag release and spring (I purchase extras, it's a problem, I know).

AS WELL, I have like 12 to 15 spare, stock, HK magazines for this thing. Two or four of them are the brand new 17 round HK mags, and the others are 15 rounders. Some of the mags are new in packaging, others are new out of packaging, and the rest are slightly used and still wonderfully German. If you're interested, we can talk price with all or part of the stash, so I'll consolidate them and figure out how many exactly I have and we can go from there.

Asking $550 for the pistol, holsters and two mags. If you have interest in acquiring a lifetime supply of spare mags as well, we can negotiate the price (and I'll post a pic of those later (see pic and post below...)).

Check out the pics and contact me with any questions.

David

HK.jpg
HK with extras.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a total of 16 mags which can be packaged together should you purchase the pistol and mags.

If not, then I have 14 spare magazines, all of which will work in the VP9 or P30 platform, and some of which, though used, are in like-new condition.

15rd HK mags.jpg
15rd:
2 new in package.
10 lightly used (2 of which will come with the pistol in the box). Six used ones sold, two left.

17rd HK mags.jpg
17rd:
2 new in package.
2 open and VERY lightly used.
Three new Wolff springs, unused, as well.

Open mags: $30 ea
New mags: $40 ea

EDIT: All that's now left are the two, new, 15rd magazines.

Last Edited:
Great pistol, and a great price. Have the whole family running this platform. 2-VP9's, one VP9 Optics Ready with RMR, 2- VP9SK and a P30SK. Mag compatibility is important. I like the way you think on keeping a good amount of mags on hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.