JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
I want a HK VP70Z with all of the original items box papers and the three magazines that came with it . I have cash and or trade or both thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I used to own one of these. I sold it to a gentleman on this forum who has since passed. Not sure if it would be possible to trace what happened to it after his passing. It was as described in your want listing except with many more magazines. If you wish to investigate leave me contact info and I can send his info as I remember it.

I had one when they first came in. God I hated that pistol. Felt good for a week or so then it became awful. My trigger finger never got over it. I need to pick my nose with the other hand. I can't point at anything as the strain on the muscles never left. 204lb trigger with a travel longer than some commuter flights.

I traded it for a Gew 43. Which was much more up my league.

Big HK fan but I like to shoot and that gun does not.

Good luck if you're a collector though. It was pretty cool as long as it never got shot.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.