JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I need money for my wedding, so unfortunately I need to sell a few of my firearms. This listing is for my HK USP 9mm.

This was my first and only handgun purchase, bought used about 6 years ago at a local gun show. Since I've owned it I've put around 1500 rounds downrange. I do not know how many rounds were fired before I owned it, but my guess is not many because the wear was very light. Date code is AF, which translates to a 2005 manufacture date.

I bought this because it had been on my "drool" list since I was a kid, but quickly found out that I am completely rubbish with it. Call it lack of training or whatever, I just have never been able to hit anything with pistols. (My better half on the other hand routinely nails bullseyes with it, go figure).

The gun has wear as you'd expect from its round count but is in very good shape overall. But that's to be expected - the thing is built like a tank. The front sight post 'white dot' fell out sometime on one of our range trips and I never bothered to replace it because I had always planned to buy new night sights but never got around to it.

Included are 4 magazines - one 10-round and three 15-round (one of which is marked LE/gov't use only. See pic.) - and the picatinny rail adapter. The sale does not include the light/laser combo pictured in the last photo because it's currently my only flashlight :D (I may be persuaded to sell that to the purchaser of the USP... Let me know if you're interested)

Gun does not come with original HK hardcase or documents as I never had them. I will ship it ground in a generic pistol hardcase.

I am looking to sell this package for $650 shipped (Buyer to pay insurance if desired. Local Portland area pickup available, PM for details).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.