JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I'm looking to swap my HK USP45 (full size) with factory stainless slide and seven 10 round mags (it's a 2002 date code pistol and I haven't bothered to getting around to getting 12 rounders) for a Springfield XDm 9.

I'm in Eugene but I'm more than happy to travel to make a deal. Sadly, my camera is on the fritz and I'm unable to post meaningful pictures at this point. If you think you might be interested let me know and I'll send you pics using a camera phone.

It's in fantastic condition with a couple of Wolfe hammer springs as well as a magazine loader (if you'd have any use for it).

Thanks!

P.S. given what I've seen people ask on posts like this, if you don't have a trade but are interested (after your inspection of the pistol of course) I would consider $625 for it as well. I forgot when I posted this that I bought an Insight light (fits the tac rail) for this earlier this year. I'll post of picture of it with the light when I get home from work. It's slick.

Totally forgot about the camera on the Blackberry. Here are a couple of pics. Not the greatest but you get the idea.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.