JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF*** For your consideration I have a full-sized HK USP40 (date code KF). This pistol is a variant 2, meaning that it has the control lever on the right side of the pistol for a left-handed shooter. It is a DA/SA with a manual safety and decocker. I am not the original owner, but this pistol is in great condition. The previous owner told me the round count when I purchased it was about 500, and I have put about the same through it, for a total of ~1000 rounds.

In addition to the pistol, I have a total of six (6) magazines. Three are 13-rd with extended floorplates, and the other three are 10-rd. I also have the original flat floorplates for the 13-rd mags. I should also mention that two of the 13-rd mags are LE-marked and one is not.

A total of four (4) holsters come with the pistol, which I will list below. All are left-handed:

1. Blackhawk Serpa w/ belt and paddle attachments
2. Safariland Duty holster (6285-93) - plastic material (kydex?)
3. Safariland Duty holster (280S-1300) - black basketweave
4. Uncle Mike's size 5 IWB

The Safariland holsters are for a USP45, but the 40 (or 9mm for that matter) fit just fine. Included will be fifty (50) roll pins (I forget the exact measurement) for the slide, which are replacements if you ever remove these from the slide to access the firing pin. From what I understand, it is recommended that these are replaced should the slide be detail stripped. I ordered 50 of these from a seller on another forum and never even opened the package it came in. As a bonus, since I am selling this pistol in an attempt to consolidate calibers, I will throw in a bore snake in 40SW to the buyer.

For the package, I would like $700 OBO FTF in WA state. The only trades that I am interested in at this time would be a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 in 12ga.

If the buyer needs any ammo, I have a bunch of 40SW that can be purchased as well(ammo in pictured mags not included). I think that is all the information I have, pics to follow. :s0155:

I think I got it all, but if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Merry Christmas!!

My brother is in the market for a new handgun. He has a Mossberg 500A with a 6 stage collapsible stock and still have the original stock as well. Let me know if you are interrested. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.