JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

I have it narrowed down to the usp tatical and the 45t for my 45 host for the aac tirant. Just wanted to get others insight on the two pistols. From what I've read I've gathered the following info:

USP tatical pro"s:
12 rounds
Adjustable trigger
Suppressor sights

Cons
Flat grip
No night sights
HK adaptar required rail

HKT pros
Universal rail
Night sighs
Better ergo grip

Cons
10 rounds
Non adjustable trigger

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Have plenty of 9mm hosts to go with my 9mm can... Thanks for the 2 cents though. :) Just would like some input on these two hk pistols.....

I don't know if you can find USP tatical pro.

go to gun shop and hold both of them to see what's better for you.

HK's have some what mush triggers (they call it "combat trigger").

I went with the HK45 tactical because it felt better in my hand, and, when my Osprey can was installed, I could hit what I was aiming at, even with the low profile factory sights.
They have since been removed and a set of Heinie Crazy Eight Tritium sights installed.
I'm perfectly happy with the non-adjustable trigger because the gun shoots better then I can.
So for me it's a point and shoot pistol that's uber reliable, has the universal rail and hits what I point it at and two more rds won't help you if you can't hit what your aiming at. hk 45 with Osprey 003.JPG

Get both...you will eventually anyways, both are fine pieces of military grade coolness. If I had bigger hands I'd get the usp tactical :(... Great collector and I hear great things about the match trigger.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top