JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I have for sale an excellent condition used HK USP SD 9 with four 15 round magazines and 1 10 round magazine. This is the version with the threaded barrel. I love this pistol, but have finally decided I won't be buying a suppressor any time soon and I have purchased a USP9 Expert to replace it. It has functioned flawlessly and is extremely accurate.

It has very, very minor holster wear on the muzzle from a couple of ISPC matches. It comes with the box and manual. Everything you should need to know is shown in the photos. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am not interested in trades. I am not currently willing to ship.

Asking $800

Last Edited:
Hello,

I have for sale a used HK USP SD 9 with two 15 round magazines and a Hogue wraparound grip. This is the version with the threaded barrel. I love this pistol, but have finally decided I won't be buying a suppressor any time soon and I will be purchasing another HK pistol to replace it. It has functioned flawlessly and is extremely accurate.

It has very minor holster wear on the muzzle from a couple of ISPC matches and light wear on the barrel. It comes with the box and manual. Everything you should need to know is shown in the photos. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Again, I love this firearm, and am only willing to let it go in order to purchase another HK pistol. I am not interested in trades except for other HK pistols. I am not currently willing to ship.

Asking $900
Is the trigger the upgraded one?

No problem at all.

BTW, for potential buyers, the HK USP SD 9 in my opinion is the best 9mm pistol out there for suppression ... and it is QUIET with an Osprey9 or 45 - or Liberty Mystic. Because of its reliability and low DB it is my HD go-to piece as well as the 45t.

Hundreds of rounds and not one jam or issue. Can't say that about the Glocks. The Achilles heel with them is the replacement barrels (threaded) which never seem to perform as well as the factory Glock barrels.

Hundreds of rounds and not one jam or issue. Can't say that about the Glocks. The Achilles heel with them is the replacement barrels (threaded) which never seem to perform as well as the factory Glock barrels.

No longer an issue:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...firms-upcoming-factory-threaded-barrels-17ls/

upload_2014-6-11_12-3-38.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.