JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The H&K USA website states: "Service life is still engineered to exceed 20,000 rounds." Hmmm. Never heard of a service life for a Glock. I think the USPs are well made with Teutonic precision engineering. I just don't want worry about its service life.

We have all heard of the glocks that have 100's of thousand and even the one with a 1,000,000 rounds through it. Just a thought.

i don't think you can go wrong with a usp i have 4 H&K'S a p30,usp full size 9mm,usp compact 9mm and a usp 45 expert and all i can say is all work great with very good accuracy the 45 is a tack driver. glocks are nice but if you have big hands like my self then they are not a good choice. most of them have a low slide because of the angle in the frame so the slide gets me from time to time just lightly raking over my hand. very un nerving feeling. so that is why i went with H&k

I am on my 3rd USP. My first one was a fullsized .40. The second was a compact .40. My last one is a full sized 9mm. It is perfect. I use it to train brand new shooters.

I've had the USP .45 full size and compact. I've always been 100% satisfied. My only gripe is they are wide, kinda hard to conceal, but definitely a good duty gun.

I currently have 5 or so H&K's my 2 favorite ones are my usp expert in 45 it's a tack driver and a gun i really enjoy shooting. the 2nd one is my p30 i bought it when they first came out. since then i had night sights installed and have put 2k rounds through it.
both work great no failures to feed or any other problems.
these would be the 2 that i can say really are great guns atleast to me:s0155:

If you're looking at a HK, why not look at the P30 (9mm) and HK45? Both designs are essentially updated versions of the USP pistols. Both the P30 and and HK45 feature improved ergonomics and can work for individuals with smaller hands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top