JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a rare HK USP expert chambered in 45acp. These are no longer imported into the US and are considered one of the most accurate pistols ever built by HK. It has a longer slide and barrel than a standard USP, and has a match grade barrel with o-ring. The gun has a trigger that they only use in this model, and it is sweet! It also has adjustable target sites from the factory. The gun comes in its factory zipper case. It has 3 12 round mags (2 came with the gun and the third one is LE marked), and a GG&G accessory rail which is a $75 option. I am also including a blade-tec kydex holster that is set up to accommodate the gun with a surefire x200 light on it. Gun is in great shape, less than 500 rounds through it. As I said these are very rare, do some research on them and you will see how amazing they are.

SOLD

Email me if you would like to see some pics. I live in vancouver, wa and would prefer to do this ftf... Thanks for looking.

Nick ([email protected])

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.