JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold.

Wanting to trade my HK USP compact in 9mm. Has an ambi safety, and includes 3 10 round mags, 2 13 round mags, and one 15 rounder. In great shape, and also includes the box and papers.

Now also for sale for $650.

I am mostly looking for an AK variant in 7.62, but would also consider milsurp rifles and pistols, or just pre-WW2 guns in general.

Looking for a P220 as well.

Remington model 8.

Also looking for a Ruger new vaquero in 45 colt, polished stainless, with a 5.5" barrel.

Higher end red dots/ holo sights.

20190121_195547.jpg 20190121_195601.jpg

Last Edited:
Wanting to trade my HK USP compact in 9mm. Has an ambi safety, and includes 3 10 round mags, 2 13 round mags, and one 15 rounder. In great shape, and also includes the box and papers.

I am mostly looking for an AK variant in 7.62, but would also consider milsurp rifles and pistols, or just pre-WW2 guns in general.

Looking for a P220 as well.

Also looking for a Ruger new vaquero in 45 colt, polished stainless, with a 5.5" barrel.

View attachment 540261 View attachment 540262
Interested in a Glock? 9mm? I have several

HK USP compact in 9mm, one of the guns I can shoot well. Son's ex had one and we were all at the range and I shot a few mags and was like dang that is one sweet shooting gun.

Out of all the guns we had there except for my son's 1911 MC Operator, I shot this HK USP compact 9mm the best. I was faster and the group was smaller and it just felt "right"

Wish you were closer to me and I had something to trade.

GLWS.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.