JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I have an HK USP Compact 9mm Variant 1 Pistol for sale. It is a DA/SA trigger with a safety/decocker lever on the left side of the weapon. I have lost count on how many rounds have been through it, more than 500 and it may be close to 1000. I am the original owner, I bought it new in 2012 which is represented by the BC date code on the slide. The gun does have some holster wear. It was my primary concealed carry pistol since 2012.

You get:
Pistol with box, lock and manual. Gun has standard white 3 dot sights.

2 - 13round 9mm magazines w/ extended base plates.

HK factory Armorers manual.

Parts included (if the end user wants to install them):
Ambidextrous safety/decocker lever.
Variant 5&6 detent plate(safety only/no decocking function).

My plan originally with the gun was to make it LEM with an ambidextrous safety only. But I never completed my project. This gun is 100% factory I have not modified it in any way I just bought the parts.

Also included:
30 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124 gr. +P

150 rounds of Remington UMC 115 gr. FMJ

Asking $575 cash for everything. Must have ODL and CHL, I am not selling to criminals.
If you want it come get it, I am in the Portland/Gresham area. Not looking to travel.

To be fair I have a first come first serve policy. If it falls through next in line is up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.