JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
excellent condition, 2009 production, 350 rounds through it, very minor holster wear.

comes with blackhawk serpa retention holster

$690

will consider trades for a cheaper handgun+ cash

img_0882.jpg
img_0884.jpg
img_0875.jpg
img_0885ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg
img_0874.jpg

Last Edited:
Any interest in a Sig Sauer Sig Pro 2022 9MM? It's new w/only 1 mag thru it. Love the gun, just want something smaller for carry.

Is yours the DA/SA or DAO.

no thanks on the 2022, i'm also looking for something smaller.

i'm not in a pinch to get rid of this HK, so the "golden offer" would have to be a small, reliable gun that is bigger than a .380, and inexpensive enough to be a gun+cash deal.

also, the USP is a Variant 1 (DA/SA with decock/safety)

Night sights on the glock?

what caliber is the lone wolf barrel?

condition of the gun?

plus how much cash?

The Lone Wolf barrel is also .40, I have the stock glock .40 barrel as well.

No night sights.

I would say the gun is in good condition. It has about 300 rounds through the old barrel, and 150 or so through the lone wolf. The gun has been my daily carry gun, I work at a gym so I cant actually carry on me. Therefore I would toss it into my backpack with clothes and random things daily. The only issue with it is that the little white dot in the front sight came out. I was planning on putting on night sights either way, but never got around to it.

As far as cash goes, I dont know... I have a buddy that is willing to buy it for $550 in about a week and a half when he gets paid, I am giving him all my .40 cal ammo. So about 30 hornady TAP rounds and 250 or so Federal plinking rounds. You let me know what you are looking for. I have 3 glock 13+1 mags.

Any interest in the glock? Give me a $$ on the cash... Worst I could say is no or give you a counter offer :)

which Glock was that?

I am eligible for the LE discount on a new Glock, so I can get a brand new one for just over $400, this makes a used Glock less appealing to me in trade.

but I may consider a Glock (19 or 23) plus $350

Some pics would be great.

You say it is in "excellent" condition yet it has holster wear and its less than a year old with 350 through it?

Seems a little soon for holster wear, 350rnds isnt that many trips to the range, especially in less than a year.

Some pics of this 'wear' might go along way towards selling your pistol or at least getting a trade deal that you feel is equal.

Some pics would be great.

You say it is in "excellent" condition yet it has holster wear and its less than a year old with 350 through it?

Seems a little soon for holster wear, 350rnds isnt that many trips to the range, especially in less than a year.

Some pics of this 'wear' might go along way towards selling your pistol or at least getting a trade deal that you feel is equal.

I have been carrying this USP every day since I bought it.
It has been to the range three times.
In order to develop the necessary muscle memory to quickly, and automatically draw a handgun from a holster, one must practice drawing many many times. This inevitably leads to holster wear.

pics coming shortly

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.