JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm the original owner of this gun. Round count is probably under 200 and the condition is extremely good. There's the original owners manual and papers, four mags and a Hogue sleeve. I was selling this to fund a 1911 but I've found that and the only thing I'd be willing to trade for is a fully setup Dillon 550B (preferably in 45ACP).

I love this gun to death, it's never missed once and the quality is phenomenal. Wish I could keep it but I'm going down a different path and want to shoot competitively so this doesn't fit into my plans. $700 with all the ammo (a steal!) and $625 without.

i-VfK2FSR-XL.jpg

i-rMMShcn-X2.jpg

Yes, I'm practically giving the rounds away but it's an incentive to take the package. Also, yes, they are factory rounds: 550 are bulk, 150 are Independence and then 100 are Winchester. I have an offer on the ammo and unless someone wants the package tomorrow I'll consider the ammo SPF.

Okay the ammo is sold - wasn't really my plan but hey, Matt's a great guy. The first $600 cash takes the HK. Sorry if I've not gotten back to anyone but I got so many responses it filled my inbox and I was trying to keep it straight.

Well we'll see. I tried this morning to buy the package and missed the ammo. I hope I'm communicating on the PM with Sakurama. If not we'll get it done here.
Thanks, should be an excellent pistol.

Yes, Ret got the gun. Very sorry to those that missed out. I must have gotten 50+ PM's and between the questions and the offers it was hard to sort through but Ret was the first to say he'd take it at the asking. Super nice guy and good to do business with. Thanks guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.