JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this pistol in a trade from a King County Sherriff's Department Deputy. He told me he only put 25 rounds through it and carried it for 3 months. It does look to be fired very little but 3 months of carrying did cause a little finish wear on the slide. It had the LEM trigger and Meprolight night sights installedat the place where he bought it. It was a police supply store in Tacoma that I can't rememer the name of. It comes with the original V1 trigger, hammer and decocker/safety lever so it can be changed back if someone so desired. Comes with three 8 round mags and all of the original literature, case, lock, etc. The date code on it is AH so it was manufactured in 2007. I have personally never fired this pistol. I have the same pistol in .40SW that is my carry piece so I'd like to sell this one. Asking $750$700 ftf in the Puyallup/Tacoma area.
View attachment 203151
View attachment 203152
View attachment 203153
View attachment 203154

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.