JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$650 or trade for?

HK USP 9mm full size frame. Two L.E. / Military marked 15 round mags and one 10 round mag thrown in. All numbers match. Overall condition of pistol is very good. It's a great pistol, I just want to keep my hands muscle memory familiar with Glocks and not confuse it with a safety and decocker.

Especially since you just bought it from this site last week for $450 and didn't even change the for sale picture. Your loss how? Classy

Thread crapping is against the rules no matter what your opinion is:(, you may want to read the rules.

Posting factual information regarding the ad is threadcrapping how? Should we all just look away when members strive to take advantage of other members? Or are we a community, one that looks out for each other?

Really, its quite ballsy and a Richard move to make a purchase for $450 just to make a profit on the same site. Another member could've gotten use out of that pistol at that price point.

Welcome to America, land of the selfish.

So It's not alright to buy a cool pistol, H&K no less that I've heard rave reviews about all my life and now just finally found and bought one at a good price only to find that I don't like it as much as my glocks and decide to try to sell it at or near what I've seen it's market value to be?

When you and the Congress decide what a fair markup or loss is please let me know. When you sell your house I'd like to make an offer on it since you don't ask a higher price than you paid.

Anyone who hasn't made an offer is showing capitolism works well. Anyone who has made an offer is showing capitolism works well. Anyone who is whinning that they didn't get the pistol at a below market price is an entitlement ist.

Look at that. I can type and make my point without using pseudo naughty words.

PM responded to. Still available.

No rules against it. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

You could just as easily choose to be a decent person.

So quit your whinning and make me an offer. You know what I paid. By the way. The guy I bout this pistol from got his asking price. I bought it for personal use. I decided that I don't want it due to it's un glock like features. I decided to sell it. I decided to ask fair market value. If that's wrong you've got bigger problems than me. I don't know what your so mad about. I didn't force anybody to sell it to me and I won't force anybody to buy it from me. If it's a good price then it's a good price regardless of what I bought it for. If it's a bad price then it won't sell. Either way unless your making me an offer you have no business here. If you don't understand that then I guess I can't explain it to you.

No rules against it. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

You could just as easily choose to be a decent person.

Posting factual information regarding the ad is threadcrapping how? Should we all just look away when members strive to take advantage of other members? Or are we a community, one that looks out for each other?

Really, its quite ballsy and a Richard move to make a purchase for $450 just to make a profit on the same site. Another member could've gotten use out of that pistol at that price point.

Welcome to America, land of the selfish.

Your post proves only two things. It proves that those without basic grammar and spelling skills can, in fact, function in society. It also proves that you actually are as big a female cleansing product as I suspected.

and this is what a decent person talks like before he edits his post??? Thanks for your input Deviousdevelopment. Thread closed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.