JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new in box unfired HK USP 9mm, standard sites. I would like to trade straight across for a Sig 226 both guns sell for $800 at Keiths (Sig is actually $10 cheaper $790) Not really looking to sell unless someone wants to pay $800 so I can just go buy the Sig I'm looking for. Did some research after purchasing and found these aren't as good of 9mm suppressor host as the Sig is.

For anyone who wants to know what the particulars are here is HK's link
V1 variant is down a few lines on the list.
<broken link removed>

For some reason it's real hard to sell an HK on this site. I've tried to sell 2 of them on here and had no luck. I don't understand cause HK pistols are 10x better than most of the junk on here but unless you wanna give it away they seem to sit. If I didn't have one of these already I'd buy it, it's my favorite pistol I own! I'd take it over a 226 all day!!

For some reason it's real hard to sell an HK on this site. I've tried to sell 2 of them on here and had no luck. I don't understand cause HK pistols are 10x better than most of the junk on here but unless you wanna give it away they seem to sit. If I didn't have one of these already I'd buy it, it's my favorite pistol I own! I'd take it over a 226 all day!!

If you trying to get retail for something purchased it will definitely sit. Basically once you take it off the lot, the value tends to go down. And its your word against a store for a NIB gun.

Maybe there is someone out there that bought a P226 and did some research afterwards and wants a hk usp.

Personally I want both guns but I can wait since they are available for about 800 new at the store.

Free Bump.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.